Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What do Gollum, Morgan Freeman, & Ian McKellen have in common?

They've all been impersonated by white guys on YouTube...news to me, because I APPARENTLY don't watch YouTube as much as I thought I did.

So I was hanging out with my fellow gaymers during our weekly game night, and during one of our gaming breaks, we venture to YouTube for some brief entertainment.

So first it started when someone referred to a link they had posted on their Facebook wall earlier today. I wasn't ready for the miserable Gollum, singing about a dreamed he dreamed.


His facial expressions are just icing on this geeky, fantasy/musical cake.

Then somehow this was a transition to a guy who "supposedly" did a kick-ass Morgan Freeman impression. And all i could make of it was "titty sprinkles". Yeah, this one's note safe for work.



Yeah, wasn't ready for that one either.

And this holy Youtube trinity was rounded up by a guy who not only did a great Ian McKellen voice, but did a dramatic..."reading" of Baby Got Back.


DEFINITELY wasn't ready for that.

So there. Just thought I'd share. Any YouTube videos of celebrity (real or fictional) impersonations saying, reading, or singing something that's completely random?

Let me know in the comments,

JR

No comments: