So I've been doing some seasonal pruning of Twitter accounts I manage. Realizing that there are general rules I've started following when it comes to following other tweeps back, so I thought I'd share some of 'em.
These are just 10 reasons why I might not follow someone back:
- If your profile pic is still the Twitter egg.
- If your profile bio is blank.
- If you haven't tweeted since 2011 or before.
- If the hashtag #TeamFollowBack appears in your bio and/or Tweets.
- If you drop the "N" word in your profile or your tweets.
- If I don't see you mention or RT other tweeps in your stream, even after scrolling down a reasonable amount.
- If you tweet the same content multiple times within a short period of time, which I would put out there as an hour or less.
- If the majority of your tweets are sync'ed to your Facebook posts.
- If you haven't tweeted at all.
- If you tweet in an language other than English, and Google Chrome can't translate.
Do you have any? Please share in the comments,