Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Twitter Tuesday: Ten more tweeps to follow

Hey there,

So here's the 2nd post in this series I started last week, Twitter Tuesday: Ten tweeps to follow.
And here are ten more, the next ten who were among the first to follow me back.

Now, the only thing is I can't embed those who've protected their tweets. Makes sense, right?

That being said, this list isn't comprehensive. But I appreciate and respect my friends who've made that choice regarding their personal privacy settings. In the meantime, here are the ones that I can share
  1. Tracy Wertheimer - I am a Lighting Designer for theatre, dance, events, and anything else that gets thrown my way.
    Currently in New York, NY
  2. Cara Fleck - every day harpenings in 140 characters.
  3. Buffyfest - We love Joss Whedon shows Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dr Horrible and Dollhouse. News about Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Boreanaz, James Marsters, Eliza Dushku.
    NYC/LA - Buffyfest@aim.com
  4. Shukoor Ahmed -  An Entreprenuer, Politico, Philatelist, Avid Networker. Serves as the CEO of V-Empower, Inc and Founder of www.SendwithMe.com & www.Ridetheway.com
    Washington DC
  5. Mark Warner - Updates from the U.S. Senator from Virginia and Staff. Following/retweeting does not equal an endorsement.
    Virginia
  6. Bil Browning - LGBT blogger and activist This is my personal account; if you're looking for the blog tweets follow @bilericoproject
    Washington, DC
  7. Shawna Thomas - @NBCNews White House Producer (Links & retweets aren't endorsements. Opinions are my own. JFGI. TV isn't magic. Duh.)
    Washington, DC
  8. The Bilerico Project - The official Bilerico Project twitter account
    United States
  9. Sarah Anne - Living in Baltimore. @Dance_Exchange board member
    Baltimore, MD
  10. Steve Love - the little one from Mars.
    Chicago, IL
And that's it.

I wonder who the next ten are!!

JR

No comments: