Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Twitter Tuesday: Ten tweeps to follow

Hey there,

As i get closer to 2000 followers, I thought I'd start paying homage by highlighting ten tweeps a week, in order of those who followed me.

So here are the first 10, with their bios at the time of this posting, followed by their profile embedded into this blog:
  1. John Dellaporta - Actor, TV reviewer for DC Theatre Scene , fan of short-lived quirky TV shows, Apple fanboy. All views are mine alone.
    Washington, DC
  2. Liam Mulshine - Forged in the heart of a star. Sunburns easily.
    Los Angeles, CA
  3. Oscar Rohena - I'm @oscar! dot com. Work @ #Hulu #STS135 #Gaymer
    Los Angeles, CA
  4. Barack Obama - This account is run by Organizing for Action staff. Tweets from the President are signed -bo.
    Washington, DC
  5. NPR News - News. Arts & Life. Music. Everything and more from NPR.
    Washington, DC
  6. Stephen - Environmental advocate from the DC area.
    Washington, DC
  7. Nigel Sanders - Print Samurai, Ninja Illustrator, Visual Ronin, and Media Anthrpologist.
    El Aye, See Aye, All Day
  8. Aris Kyriakopoulos - Aspiring comm/PR pro. @smcdc digital team. Gaytheist. @GWalumni. Democrat. DC native+nomad. I'm told I sound exactly like my tweets. Opinions my own.
  9. kkmayfield - I dance, write, think, and play.
    metro dc
  10. Diana Wei Fang - Music & Arts Coordinator @ National Community Church | Learning how to love unconditionally
    Washington, DC

    So a big thanks to you guys and gals and organizations for joining me in this crazy social media adventure!!

    And looking forward to highlighting the next ten tweeps who followed me back when my account was still a wee little Twitter egg,

    JR

No comments: