Friday, March 09, 2012

"Success: It's not always what you see"

Hey there,

So I was on Facebook (surprise), and my friend Zehra Fazal, who is now out in LA (here's her Facebook page), shared this photo:


Which I iMMEdiately liked and reshared. Well, I found the pic on Funstoo's blog, as I wanted to blog about it (as you can't link/embed pics to Facebook's secure site), as well as a comment I made:
And I believe this is especially true with regard to the arts. Might not be the easiest thing to evaluate, much less quantify (whether its economic impact or some other metric), but intrinsically is probably one of the most effective agents of change & growth that we share with each other, as humans :-)
So now my lunch break is over, but just wanted to put that out there :-)

- JR

No comments: