Wednesday, October 14, 2015

What Pew Research shared during Democratic Debate

Whether or not you watched the first Democratic Debate of this presidential election season, last night, you might be curious to know what the Pew Research Center tweeted in real time with the debate. If you're not, you should be.

That is to say, these are things they themselves know, supported with facts and figures and studies and, well...research, about issues brought up over the course of the evening.

Here are ten highlights, the most retweeted ones as of the time of this blog post, in chronological order:
For the rest, you can just check out their Twitter Feed (sooner than later). While I appreciate the debate format, I know I personally need to ground myself in the contexts of the various topics being discussed so I don't get emotionally wrapped up in what can sometimes be a somewhat theatrical, if not dramatic display of our body politic.

So I thought I'd share. Curious to see what you think about any of this. Please leave a comment,

JR

No comments: