Friday, August 17, 2012

Links I shared today

Hey there,

Trying out a little experiment. Because of the nuggets of time I know I view social media feeds in, I wanted to amalgamate what I've shared today so far (mainly on Facebook & Twitter), for anyone that might've missed any of it so far.

As you might know, my content (both personal and shared) tends to focus on the arts, LGBT issues, nonprofit stuff, politics & policy, and social media, plus random funnies here and there with a dollop of geeky nerdery. And honestly, this selection is partly just the roll of the social media die, and is by no means objective. That being said, I do my best to post and share particularly compelling and timely content.

Personal
  • Aids Walk Portland - support the Portland Gay Mens Chorus fundraiser but going to my friend Ricky's page. He originally had a $100 goal but people were so eager to support that he increased it to $200!!- donate here
  • Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - so Joshua Bennett is someone I had the pleasure of sharing the stage with here in DC, and he recently moved to NYC. He's barely been there, he is one of the dancers in the following clip, Battle of the Instand Dance Crews, Part 1 - watch on Hulu here
Nonprofit
Politics
Social Media
And this, Cirque du Soleil's Totem at the National Harbor here near DC :-)


And I just got home, so who knows what else I'll share this evening!!

- JR

No comments: