Thursday, August 06, 2015

Runes of the Unemployed - Day 1

So...

This is Day 1 of being unemployed for the first time in a while. Thought I'd start a daily reflection using my runes, runes I haven't really consulted/used regularly since college, except to occasionally do a reading.

Anyway, this morning I drew Laguz:


This was particularly relevant:
This Rune often signals a time for cleansing: for revaluing, reorganizing, realigning. A Rune of deep knowing, it may call you to study spiritual matters in readines for self-transformation. Success now lies in contacting your intuitive wisdom and attuning to your own rhythms.
Have definitely felt disconnected from my rhythms, except occasionally. So maybe this will be a time of incorporating the personal and the professional even more fully than I already have.

Going to keep going with this blog until I draw all 25 runes, or until I figure out what the next step is.

Thank you for joining me on this journey. And, please, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.

- JR

No comments: