Monday, July 27, 2015

Facebook doesn't like Think With Google Content

So there's this article I think is pretty cool and informative, "Cooking Trends Among Millennials: Welcome to the Digital Kitchen".


I go to share it among my various social profiles, G+, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.

Except when I get to Facebook, an error message warning appears:


Just in case you can't read that:


But it's the internet, and why such things happen are a mystery to me. So I see if it's an issue with the sharing mechanism on the site, and go to Facebook to paste the link natively.


Surprise, surprise, what do you think happens next?



So, yes, apparently this piece about millennials and the digital kitchen is abusive content for some on Facebook.

I guess my question is why? Have you experienced this with any other content or sites, on Facebook?

Share your own thoughts in the comments,

JR

P.S. If you'd like to read the piece on millennial and the digital kitchen, you can view it here.

No comments: