Sunday, November 30, 2014

In case you missed it

Hey there,

So I thought I'd try doing a new kind of blog post. I share so much on various social networks, but the half-life for content on any of those, well...you just have to get over the fact that you will miss things and can't see everything.

That being said, here are highlights of links I've posted over the past week for one reason or another, all in one place. In case you missed it, in no particular order.
One more video, the one that I thought would break the internet, the Star Wars Teaser Trailer for Episode VII.


And a mix of a DJ I saw last night at Echostage, Rob Garza of Thievery Corporation.



That's it. Curious to see what you think, what you missed, what you saw.

Or if we're not connected at all and you just happened to come across this post.

Let me know what you'd like to see more of!!

JR

No comments: